Covid has brought about so many changes to our lives with survival a constant challenge. Stitches by Frieda has equally faced many challenges as being in lockdown has meant no events. This has had a serious financial impact on our business. Staying alive with no financial support has not been easy but we have managed to keep going so far.
In the past years there has been a serious shortage on raw materials for the manufacturing of foam, crumb and wadding. This has caused prices on these products to sky rocket. Sadly, we can no longer absorb all the price increases that have come our way, so it is with a heavy heart that we have had to adjust some of our prices. The increases are on all our donut and flat beds, with prices on the balance of our products remaining unchanged for now.
Hopefully our lives will return to some form of normal in near future. For now, be careful and stay safe.
We are moving on 26 June 2018, only to the next village, but it’s still a big job packing up a whole household, workshop and stock. Whilst I will try my utmost to get orders out asap, I am not sure how long I will be without an internet connection so there might be a slight delay in processing orders and booking deliveries. Hopefully it will be a smooth transition but should your order be affected, you will be notified accordingly.
I have tried to absorb most of the price increases in fabrics etc over the past year, but can unfortunately no longer do so. The 14oz 100% heavy duty navy cotton denim is currently not available in the UK. I have a little bit of stock, but am using a 12oz 100% black cotton demin for now until such time that the navy will be back in stock.
As from 1 February 2018, all denim items have gone up as well as some of the snoozys. Current prices will remain the same until stocks last but all new stock made will be at the new price. The dog coats and caps prices remain unchanged for now.
I also make the following items:
- denim aprons with with coloured trims – adjustable neck strap – £8
- denim market trader aprons – two zip pockets – 2 or 4 open pockets – adjustable strap – £12/£15
- kiddies aprons in various bright cotton prints – 4 to 6 years and 7 to 10 years – adjustable straps – £5
- waterproof double zip cross body bags in red, green, purple, navy, black and also in navy denim – ideal for walking your dog – adjustable strap – £10
- large backpacks in various bright cotton prints – drawstring – one zip pocket – adjustable straps – £10
- small denim backpacks with coloured zipped pockets and straps – drawstring – adjustable straps – £10
Please note that the all above prices exclude delivery.
Because the above items are all different it is impossible to list everything. If interested, then please contact me directly. I’ll gladly forward pictures or you can come and visit me at one of the events where I will be.